The digital franchise business model should be looked at as a business in a box similar to a brick and mortar franchise you would buy in your town or community.
It’s ready to go out of the box and you just need to add traffic. This is the real key of a franchise in general. It’s a business that has already done all the conversion work for you.
So just why should you get involved? You mean it’s not obvious?
- You don’t need your own website. It’s been 14 years since I built my first website and I’m still learning CSS, HTML and other languages. You don’t want to be dragged down by technical hurdles in your business. You want to move forward quickly.
- Products and Services are hard to create and may not convert. You don’t want to spend all your time and energy creating products and services that don’t convert. A digital franchise has products and services that have been proven in the real world to convert.
- You need a high converting sales funnel. The funnel is the most important part of your business and if you don’t have the right parts of the puzzle in place, you can loose thousands in advertising spend before you realize what’s going on.
- Skip the learning curve. With this business model, you can skip all the hurdles and get started with business building immediately.
- You have more free time. Less time to worry about product development and technical challenges allow you to have more free time. A lot of brick and mortar businesses allow you to be in business for yourself but you are simply buying your own job. Same goes for developing your own products.
- More money and more growth. Using your time for business building allows you to make more money now and scale your business up faster.
These are just some of the reasons why you should be taking advantage of this business model. I’m sure you can come up with more if you put your thinking cap on…